Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

tight sleep

Sleeping tight is so important for runners as you know. I took a rest today and went to have a massage, it was really nice for my heavy and hard legs. I take some multiple vitamin, mineral and iron everyday, also I need plenty sleep time. I go to futon and get sleep because I will run at 6am and go for work after running. Hope it's going to be a happy weekend, even though I work on Saturday...

No run today

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.