Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

the problems / los problemas

I'm wondering what should I do. Before running, HR's number says, 40's or 50's. According to my running plan, sometime I need to run at "75% all the way", so I need to get increase soon I think. After hard run, HR doesn't calm down soon even I slow down as walking.

Today, I went out toward Tamagawa-josui at 8 am, I was sleepy without having a breakfast. First of all, ran at 70% of HR for 5Km, secound of all, speed up to 75% for 10Km, next ran at 80-85 or 86% of HR for 15Km, and cool down to 75-80% for 3Km. Finally I walked until my place for 1.85Km.

Although, slowed down from 86% to 75%, speed was under 9.5Km like 70% speed but HR said that is over 80%. Is it a HR trick? My shoulders got stiff, had both knees sore during running, because of high speed? It was a pretty hard.
Anyway, I wonder which should I choose between HR and speed.I worry, If I keep going until 30K at 82%, speed will be down even I don't slow down. (Sorry my bad english, let you explain properly if you need directly.)

After hard running, I went to Starbucks and got a matcha cream frappuccino! It's my today's gift.
However the point is I want to know how should I manage with my HR number.

Without having a breakfast, I felt like vomiting. So I charged a energy jelly and an apple juice in front of convinience store in Tamagawa-josui then it was raining.No breakfast does work not to go to restroom, but consume quickly. I'm getting lose some weight, some people say "You look different, and lose some weight!".
Busy week is getting started from tomorrow...I need to work on the late shift a whole week again.

today's efforts:
mileage: 34.85Km
time: about 3'30:38s
weekly mileage: 79.77Km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.