Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

carry out more effective and efficient training

I went for run to Inokashira park in the morning, I guess, could complete an effective running as Steve's advice. Warmed up for 2K at 70%, changed the gear at 80% for 7K, and finally built up 5% more to 85% for 6K. Here is the splits;
4:46/3K point - 4:49- 4:52- 4:56- 4:50- 4:49- 4:52- 4:36- 4:38- 4:40- 4:41- 4:42- 4:50/15K
I'm going to do some stretch tonight, so exhausted, this is pretty heavy.

the great word by Steve:
Don't run your race in training!

today's efforts:
mileage: 17.14km
speed AVG: 11.9km/h
hr AVG: 152-79%
time: 1h26m40s
calories: 825kcal
weekly mileage: 29.68km

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Those pace numbers are great!! You are really on track. Have faith in your training and yourself. Stick to the plan. Ganberemashouu!!

zihuatanejo said...

Oh you think so?
I'm not sure I don't have a faith in my running yet.
Here is a good news! My knees are getting strong!!! I think they will be fine before the race, so glad.
Here is another thing, one of my co-workers says are you doing a penalty game before work? funny!!!

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.