Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, April 17, 2006

anxiety of being unable to break my target

I chose to take a break today without running 0Km, but I ran to station to commute in the morning.
Well, I'm worry about a Marathon which I will run in 35 days, because I've never completed LSD as
Steve's advice. Sometime I make out of his opinion as I think, humm... I thought, I can do LSD like build up running, but actually I just needed to run hard only in the last 5 km or so. So stupid I am, why not ask him that? I spent vein 4 hour each time, totally it was 3 times. I have 2 times more to do long run on the weekend before the race, what's going on with me??? nobody knows. I need to manage it, but! (/_;)

Despite the good environment, I don't have a confidence to break my target at all, how everyone does manage it? I'm scared so much, I feel regret for taking a break tonight. It would be make me feel better if went to run, should had to go very slowly to calm down. That's why I decided to run tomorrow morning before work. This is a boring mental post...

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.