Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

the asa-ren for 10K + warm up & cool down

Anyway, ran entirely before work this morning. It's effective to calm down, I need to run anyway. I have no sense of self-composure, not only run with delight, but also care HR and leg perfomance. Instead of running in the park in the PM tomorrow, training in the AM by myself in my neighborhood. See you guys next time!

today's efforts:
run at 75% for 10K
walm up at 70% for 2K
cool down at 70-75% for 540m
mileage: 12.54Km
time: 1'11:42
6:07(walm up) 5:48(walm up) 5:46- 5:28- 5:26- 5:29- 5:28- 5:40- 5:41- 6:00- 5:42- 5:32- 3:30(cool down)
speed AVG: 10.5Km
hr AVG: 141-73%
calories: 602Kcal

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Satohi, good job on the heart rate.

Did the pace and effort feel slow and easy or just in the middle between easy and hard?

Are those distances from known measurements or from your footpod? Have you checked the accuracy of the footpod against known distances? I have a suspicion that it is under-measuring.

zihuatanejo said...

Thank you very much Steve. I always follow your advice. So, please advice me on!

Mind not to be hungover, even you have a great time with your best friend! Enjoy drinking.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.