Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HR running

I ran with Colin-san, Sensei, and Keren-san in the Yoyogi park, wore an orange Obuse T-shirts. It was fast to wear a half sleeve T-shirts, I thought I brought a long sleeve Namban T-shirts.

Tonight, I kept following the HR monitor as Sensei's advice. My sensei gave me a strategy how to manage training before the race. Actually I've changed it, added mileage a little bit after sending him because I really wanted to get improve more and more, I'm simple, just tought that long distance makes me tough, though. Sorry about that... I ended up crashing and bothering.
I think I hurried, so need to reschedule again. I should follow this plan to break my target.

I broke my resolution, drunk a can of Yonayona even Keren stopped me. embarrassing!

today's efforts:
mileage: 16Km
time: 1h22m44s
split: 5:59/ 6:17/ 5:34/ 5:24/ 5:30/ 5:04/ 5:08/ 4:45/ 4:27/ 4:44/ 4:46/ 4:44/ 4:38/ 4:43/ 5:32/ 5:24/km
calorie: 706Kcal
HR: Max162- Avg146, 87-78%
speed: Avg 11.6K
weekly mileage: 24/86Km

2 comments:

zihuatanejo said...

いま、日本でMichel Winn(?)がオロナミンCのCMに出てて、上戸彩にゴルフのパッドが決まらないとかで相談し、アドバイスを受けて「アリガトウ アヤチャン」と返すのやってるんだ。「ayaちゃんアドバイスありがとう」ゆっくり走るのも速く走るのと同じように慣れが必要なんだね。
今日、職場の飲み会に付き、帰宅後runのつもりが、日付が変わった時点でやる気ゼロ。今日(4/7)は止めときます。
明日は30K走るよーーー!楽しい週末を!YogaのDVD買って家で練習してまーす。

zihuatanejo said...

ガーヤウ!

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.