Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, April 24, 2006

3holidays in the palace

Speaking of 3holidays, it's possible to go for short trip. In case of the runner, spent all days in the Palace.

On Friday, I ran with Keren, and Jay showed up. We had a chat during running, it was fun even I hope to be a good conversationalist. We've done for 2 loops as recovery run, very slowly.

On Saturday, I ran with Dayan, she landed on Japan on Friday morning from Israel. I was wonderling, how long does it take to get to Israel? Dayan taught me it takes over 15-16h! It's very long trip, isnt'nt it? Also, no direct flight!
Even though Dayan was so tired, but she made it for just 2 loops from Ibaraki! Thank you for coming Dayan. So, actually somethings good happened! I was so lucky, very happy day. Afterwards, we went to Korean Place for lunch in Yuraku-cho. We had a yummy korean, but not "BBQ".

On Sunday, I went to the Palace again after TOEIC school. The time was 5:45 when arrived and it was cold misting.I had no motivation, because no company, cold, dark, and it was Sunday 5:45pm, though. I really wanted to go back to my place.I daggled my legs, and started running very slowly at 60-70% HR pace. Beginning of 2nd loop, my watch stopped. I was so disappointed, I didn't know what should I do? That's why I lost a thing like a milestone, only could check clocks on the road and police station. I kept going all 7 loops, it took over 3h35m, it was so hard. I stopped only one to drink water and completed 35K by myself, it was lonely running. I had heart ache during running. I hope my heart will be OK.
Despite bad weather, there was some runner due to the mecca for Tokyo's runners.

No splits since my watch didn't work!

weekly efforts:
weekly mileage: 93.73km
This is the most longest mileage that I've never run.

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Satohi, by the way, about that "heartache"...of course I don't know what it was, but it is probably not your heart. If there is a problem with our heart, we don't feel it as pain. More likely dizzy, or pain in the arm or somewhere. So I think it was more likely to have been a fatigue-related something to do with your diaphragm (the layer of tissue that moves your lungs up and down). Of course, keep an eye on it and if it happens again, perhaps better see a doctor.

zihuatanejo said...

I hope it will be fine!
I need to say you, even I ran in 5k race, but I followed your advice, "First 5k slow, if feeling good, finish harder, if not, stay slow." I cared my HR not to get too high.
Thanks for your generosity.
Also last night and toghit, I've managed the menu as your advice. See you tonight.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.