Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

completed weekly target mileage 83Km

I couldn't wake up to join the Sakura Race, I woke up once and slept again.
I dragged my body as Keren did, and went out for run in the afternoon, I was so heavy. I felt I was like an elephant, honestly. My step was disaster, made a noise, galumph!!!

However, completed 83Km barely and updated automatically my longest mileage, never run. Yatta---!

today's efforts:
mileage: 16Km
time: 44m02s
weekly mileage: 83K

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.