Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

8K regular run as recovery jogs

Petal of Sakura is burning off, looks favulous but feels a little bit lonely. I conpeted some schools on the tamagawa-josui. A public school mostly has Sakura in the field, but I didn't check private school has Sakura in the field, Interesting! It's possible the might hide it! (no way!).

I caught a cold on Saturday night. I was in Yoyogi Park with my friends for Ohanami. One of them gave me advice, "we should had to change the location, why not go to inside? as Izakaya?" But we can go to Izakaya anytime though, I thought we needed to enjoy Sakura outside! and then, caught a cold very easy. And also I'm into Pollen. I mean, have an allergy to pollens, so hard. It's double.

But ran as usuall 8Km in my neighborhood, zenpukuji-park. Due to the running dayoff yesterday,
my legs felt very good, not heavy as saturday's 34K run then I felt I was like an elepahnt because of longest distance.

today's efforts:
mileage: 8K
time: 46m43s

5m30s-5m50s/km
weekly mileage: 8K/86K

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.