Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Friday, August 25, 2006

running in the morning

Whole way at 75% to 80%

I slept for 6.5 hours, when air conditioner stopped, I woke up a couple of time. Woke up at 7am, and started running at 7:28am for 11K. It seemed raining before running, so nice and cool running.
My HR wear link does not work some time. The number said 101%, 00% some time even I was running at 75-76%. Then I came over at public rest room and soaked water, next started working again. Should I change a battery?, go for work!


today's efforts:
mileage: about 11K
time: 1h5m02s
avg HR: 143-77%
avgSpeed: 11.1Km/h
calories: 554kcal
begining time: 7:28am
weekly mileage: 40K

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.