Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

park running with mates

I enjoyed running with mates, Steve, Colin, and Gareth in the park. It's my basic to run with them for a Sunday park runner. I started running on Sunday since February 2004, then I couldn't follow them. Due to their support, I'm getting improved. It's a moment that I think I'm glad to be a member of the Namban Rengo even I fell flat on my behind. However I didn't follow them tonight, just focuced on following my HR rate. Felt refleshed, look forward to running soon with them. Fortunatelly, I had a yummy dinner with Keren tonight, he always goes back soon, so I was very lucky.

today's efforts:
mileage: about 13K
time: 1h8m31s
max HR: 164-85%
avg HR: 153-79%
avg speed: 11.4km/h
calories: 656kcal

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.