Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

park running for 15km

I have sore legs as muscle legs, feel so tired from last weekend.
Instead of running 20K, following the schedule which my coach set.
I will fly to Okinawa for birthday trip this weekend, it will be first time, but I have a lot of duties as below.

12K running on Friday.
25K running on Saturday.
And also, 8K on Sunday.
There is a thing which makes me feel better is taking a rest tomorrow! NO RUNNING DAY!
I'd like to go to Salsa dance class if I can leave early from office.

today's efforts:
mileage: 15K
time: 1:25:08
avgHR: 77%-143
avgSpeed: 10.9km/h
calories: 792kcal
weekly mileage: 29K
begining time: 7:05pm

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.