Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

cool trail running at musashi-itsukaichi

I went to Musashi-Itsukaichi for trail running with Ma-san today.
We planned to be there by Holiday Express train as usual. We oftenly go to Ome, so changed the venue because bored. It was kind of adventure thing, since two of us never run in the same course.


In the other day, I got an info from Yoshiko-san, she ran from Musashi-Itsukaichi station via Konpira-san to Hinode-yama, it takes 1h30m one way. I got a motivation from her, and decided to be there. It was very very hot weather, but we had a cool running in the forest. I liked the course, not only tough hill up but also nice scenery. After running, enjoyed taking Onsen in Tsuru tsuru Onsen, and eating Yakiniku in Gyutetsu in Kichijoji, so yummy.

today's efforts:
mileage: 22K
time: 2h57m55s
maxHR: 174-90%
avg HR: 145-75%
avg speed: 7.6km/h
calories: 1566kcal
weekly mileage: 67Km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.