Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, August 28, 2006

fuji yoshida race's memory

I enjoyed the race even my finishing time was not good.
The cource was so tough, hill up, hill down and hill up, and still continued.
I was hoping to finish under 1:35, and finished in 1:34:04, so let's say well done...
I'm glad I didn't burning up in the middle, tryed to run as building up even I got slow down at the end of race.
Although I missed a good opportunity to beat Steve... then I had no energy.

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Isn't it great to see a nice big lump of Australian meat on the barbie?

zihuatanejo said...

Looks so delicious Aussie beef, by the way, is this Aussie? Did you choose it?

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.