Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

sunday running

Technically, I would like to join Sunday running at Yoyogi Park. Today, I was going to take a Toeic for my job, but I couldn't go since a dearth of study. If don't get high score as my boss expected, I have to stay in current project. There is no problem to commute, not crowded right now, but not convinient to go to track on Wednesday.

I couldn't power running as I hoped due to my knee sore. I got advice from Brett, he said same thing my doctor. So I asked everyone, "Is there something wrong of my running form?" But nobody knows. Should I hire a personal coach even though I'm not professional runner? I just want to enjoy running though, but I have still knee and muscle sore. However, it's never going to fix if I don't repair my running form even having massage, and acupuncture very often, they don't work!

Today's Sunday Run was good, ran alone for 7 laps and joined with Rie, Colin-san for last one.
I kept running 5min pace per 1Km. Done for 20K + "an out-and-back"(thanks) to station and to my place. I was coverd plenty salt as two weeks ago, and went to eat lunch to Cappulichoza in Shinjuku with training wears as last time, it's a kind of embarassing. Well, finished at Dubliners with a pint of Guinnes beer.

Also, cherry blossoms are blooming, so beautiful.


today's efforts:
mileage: 22Km
time: over 1h38m
weekly mileage: 75Km (This is the longest mileage I've never run)

1 comment:

zihuatanejo said...

なるほどね~さすがあやちゃん。
やっぱ筋トレ必要なんだね。トレセンが使えなくなるし、最近さっぱり筋トレしていません。ヨガマット買ってその気になって満足したままろくに使っていないしな~。

そそ、Tarzan買ったの。ストレッチ特集。
面白い特集があったらあやの為に買いだめしとくよ!

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.