Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

still

As my plan, I opened the door at 7am this morning, and ran for 5K before breakfast. I woke up at 6:30, but I stayed into futon over 20 minutes. I was unable to get out of it soon, so sleepy. It was beautiful and windy morning also chilly, but not bad for running. Sakura is so fabulous.
I have a co-worker who runs in the morning a couple of time a week in Senzoku-ike. I need to ask her how's it going so far when we will meet tomorrow's sobetsukai (farewell party).


After over timework, I was able to run again!, felt refleshed, so hope to do the same thing tomorrow! It's important to stop even I feel like running more, I should follow my running schedule. I'm still genki right now.

today's efforts:
morning running
mileage: 5.21Km
time: 27m59s 5:09-5:40/pace

night running
mileage: 7.16Km
time: 35m47s 4:34-5:36/pace
weekly mileage: about 21Km

1 comment:

zihuatanejo said...

いやいやKerenが誤解してるだけであたしゃ走らないよ。
今週はフラット35kが待ってるの。でも皇居行こうか玉川上水にしようか思案中。。。
ayaとまた走りたい♪
アドバイスありがとう、次回にぜひ活用します。
4月何日帰国?メールでもOKですー。。。

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.