Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

pace running at park for 10K

When I arrived at Sento, I've met Rie. She was almost out to park. However she came back inside, so we went to park together. But as soon as arrived in the park, she went to hill, so shame... we couldn't run together.
So, I've run alone for 10K even there were many companies. But I have some reason for long distance.
As my bad split, does not work my pace running...

today's efforts:
mileage: 10K (5laps×2Km)
time: 47'10
split:

9'19 /2k
9'15 /2k
8'44 /2k
9'57 /2k(easy run)
9'53 /2k(easy run)
this week's mileage: 18Km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.