Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

TT and big PB

I joined Jingu AC tonight, and I could finished in 20m10s for 5K. It's a big PB for me.I was going to run for 8Km, but I felt knee sore, just stopped at 5K point.I could finish faster if I was going to run just 5K, so shame.

I lost my split....

When I run fast committedly, my knee is not good right now.Keep going to have sports massage and cooling off after running.


today's efforts:
distance: 8Km
time: 20m10s plus more
this week's mileage: 8Km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.