Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

asa-ren

What is asa-ren?
It means training in the morning. (I image it in the early morning) I did it when I was in JHS every morning, summer, also winter in bare feet.
Today, I woke up at 6:30 but slept twice and woke up at 7:05 am. And opened the door at 7:20. I went to Inokashira park today, there were a lot of people. They were having good time with Sakura.

I was in half-asleep way at beginning, but I was getting better as long as I ran.
When I led some document at work, I got asleep... I needed some coffee anyway, so hard!

today's efforts:
mileage: 5Km
time: 26m42s
pace: 4m54s-5m31s/1Km
weekly mileage: 26Km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.