Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

goose foot sore

I went to see a doctor today, I had been worrying about my knee sore since January. Doctoor said I have a goose foot sore. Do you know what I mean? It's a inside part of knee's pain. I searched on a dictionaly but I'm not sure it's a medical name properly.Doctor said, it's a typical runner's injury, and I might run bad posture and bend down, and also it happened by my bad legs perfomance. My right leg was tied by taping from groin to under knee. The point is not serious.

Here is something that I'm going to do;

1. I go to sports massage in my neighborhood as well as I can go.

(Fortunally, they accepts company's insurance and there are good trainers who cares an athlete Naoko Sakamoto, also others .)
2. I just run easy until get better.
3. I do cooling off after running everytime.
(This injury is a kind of inflammation excited by running in bad perfomance so icying is effective.)

I hope to get better ASAP but I'm not sure when I'm able to run without problem.However, I'm not give up a full marathon on May 22. I'll do the best to recover anyway. But I can not wait until then, so I run slow just easy. If I feel pain just stop, yes I stop then.

No run today.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.