Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

some alternative

I had some alternative to make me happy.

First of all, I went to have an acupuncture instead of power drinking. Today is a sort of open day, but I didn't go.
My leg looked like a hedgehog, it was put by a lot of needles. It seems so hurt, but it felt really good. I slept a few minutes then, I was so happy. Basically, I love having massage, the acupuncture, Thai massage, Chinese massage, Hawaiian Lomilomi, etc. I want to get an expensive and inteligent massage chair after retirement.

Second of all, instead of running tonight, chose to take a rest, relaxed. Since I have run for 45Km already, I'm so tired. I like running but I need to take a rest sometime. I do power running on weekend.

No run today!

weekly efforts:
mileage: 45Km
time: over 3h47m56s

1 comment:

zihuatanejo said...

Thank you for your advice Aya, I love you so much. I definitely go to your wedding party in Nagano. Happy running together next time!!! Miss you so much.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.