Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, March 27, 2006

yozakura, cherry blossom under the moon

I couldn't see a moon tonight but if you imagine cherry blossom under the moon, it would be so beautiful. When I passed Zenpukuji-Park tonight, I saw a group, they were having the hanami under the tree. Looked so fun, envy! They are taking a day-off tomorrow??? Or does not matter???

I'm heading into a busy week on the late shift. And there are many enkai, from this week to next week. My most regard co-worker is leaving from our project, so shame... I'm an organizer for him, so I made a resevation for a farewell thing already.


I'm trying to train long distance more than last week. So have to run and run, also challenging for 83Km after over timework, in the morning before working. When I realized, the time was 11:00pm. I just started eating dinner tonight...

I think Steve - san is so amazing, according to his blog he has run for 71Km last week, even he doesn't train for a marathon, so great!

today's efforts:
milleage: 6Km
time: 31:44 from 5:03-5:40/ per 1Km
weekly milleage: 6Km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.