Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

vacaciones en guam


I was in Guam for vacation four days and three nights after the marathon.
I had gotten free air tickets for two as a prize of a charity race in the Palace on April, and I stocked them and waited and waited when I could fly and to be there for fun for a long time.
Usually I take a lot of pictures at the event but I'm not satisfied since they are not enough this time!!!


I could stay at high floor, non-smoking, and quiet room. so satisfied very much to stay in an ocean view room. Scenery was so beautiful as a tropical island, and blue sky was almost there!
I tried to do Parasailing!!! It was so fun.


After dinner, stopped by Hard Rock cafe in Guam, it was second experince to be there. First was Roppongi and second was this time. I was completely disappointed by this abysmal desserts. Whip cream was disaster, ice-cream was melting... Coffee was just like blown color hot water


I had massage in the Spa, then I was melting, relaxing and satisfied 100%.
I didn't remember the time of half when having massage. I should had to pay more money as chip... If I am lucky, hope to get free tickets again to get to another place next time!!!

2 comments:

MilesandMiles said...

no wonder you fill heavy if you ate that kind of american style dessert ! Hope you are well rested now and you can start training again slowly... i did 2 runs this week very very slow... i will only start training again properly around christmas!

Vivian said...

Nice pictures. By the way, i love reading your blog

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.