Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, November 20, 2006

thanks a lot steve!

Steve, thank you for coaching me and coming to cheering on cold rainny Sunday for Tokyo Women's Marathon. I spent for four month to train for this marathon but I couldn't finish due to the bad weather condition even though a lot of runners finished!!!

Steve, it was so hard to quite in the middle, I know, should had to complete untill the end, but I was terrible. I can't remain as this, so I will definitely revenge it next time.

Steve, did you know that I passed with a big smile when I was in the most hardest part! So please forgive me!!!


Steve, do you know I really appreciate you helping me out this way, if I couldn't get your properly advice, it could never happen to me to apply this marathon.

Steve, do you know I have experienced pretty good even I couldn't finish as the others, but I enjoyed running until turning point!

Steve, please don't feel bad my result. Someone says, it would not be fun when life is so easy.

Steve, please focus on your Ohtawara marathon, hope you enjoy your happy marathon with Namban people. Actually I'm moving on to the next good thing and searching which is the best Spring Marathon to make a PB!!!

Steve, I really thank you very much.

2 comments:

MilesandMiles said...

That's a great picture !

zihuatanejo said...

Arnaud, I had a fun dinner time with all of you after the terrible cold marathon!!! It made my day, though,

As the pic, I also enjoyed the run until turning point. Look forward to running with you and Leng in Boston.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.