Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

power speed session + some new experience

wednesday:
Ran in the Yoyogi Park as usual, there were unregular members for park running on wednesday's night Gary and Luke. According to Gary's wife Mami, he was exciting about Park running even it's a busy week for him, it has been a long time to see them.
I was busy at office, I guess I typed over million words on keyboard, so felt tired and my shoulders couldn't move enough but I did complete tonight's workout. Only 10days by my Marathon.
A guy who ran together once said Hello to me in the park, it's envy he got a lottery for TM.

wednesday's efforts:
mil: 13km
time: 1:04:48
lap1: time: 8:30 avg HR:162-83% avg Pace: 4:22/km mil: 1.94km
lap2: time: 8:19 avg HR:168-87% avg Pace: 4:17/km mil: 1.94km
lap3: time: 8:25 avg HR:173-88% avg Pace: 4:20/km mil: 1.94km
lap4: time: 8:27 avg HR:170-88% avg Pace: 4:21/km mil: 1.94km
lap5: time: 1:23 avg HR:169-87% avg Pace: 4:21/km mil: 0.32km
avg HR: 153-79%
avg Pace: 4:54/km
cal: 604kcal
beginning time: 7:10pm
location: yoyogi park
weekly mil: 25km

thursday:
I took a dayoff because worked on last Saturday, so I have experienced something new, a hot Yoga class. I was sweaty like a hot summer running, they used a lot of heaters in the studio, and temperture was like in Africa, 45 degree celusius. My sweat couldn't stop and had a lot of water 1.5 litter in one hour. After that, entered
the high-oxygen tension capsule to recovery from hard training like a high school baseball player who wipes by handkerchief on the mound and other famous athletes. But didn't help me as expected more, I guess the reason I couldn't sleep soundly, there were two old ladies who chatted lowdly... so shame, though.
Today, ran as easy run at 70-75% pace in the morning, felt refleshed! I'm wondering why I'm not so tired as previous training for the Lake Toya Marathon? Just accustomed myself to doing hard training?

thursday's efforts:
mil: 7km
time: 39:46
avg HR: 133-69%
avg Pace: 5:30/km
cal: 294kcal
beginning time: 7:35am
location: inokashira park
weekly mil: 32km

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

night run was a good tempo run. Really good. You want to see the heart rate getting up around 88%, and that's exactly what you did. And you did it with better control than previou tempo attempts.
otsukaresamadeshita!!

The reason you don't feel tired is because you have been through a period f hard work, and now you are gradually turning down the volume of work, so your body is recovering and feeling pretty good. That's great!

zihuatanejo said...

That would be great if that's true, but I'm not ready mentally for TW. Even I read the mileage how far I have been running on the spreadsheet again, I'd like to do something to get confident before the Marathon. But I have no time more!

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.