Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

spring race

Speaking of Spring marathon, sounds make me very happy. I figure Arakawa Marathon that mostly flat and river-side race might not be crowded as usual since could estimate lots of marathoners would run in Tokyo Marathon instead of Arakawa. Arakawa was the most popular marathon in Tokyo until this year, but we will see what's going on next time? So I'd like to entry it as an insurance, and also want to make a PB.

As a fun and memorial, I would like to try to run in Boston Marathon with my friend Aya, even it's a hilly and hard course, also I do my best and revenge myself of the TW.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.