Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

lunch hour running + speed session at picture galllery

3rd friday, holiday
I asked my coach Steve to make a speed session and swapped plan with Thusrsday and Friday due to my work shift.
I realized that I definitely need to do some speed workouts before the Marathon since I'm a very slow runner and don't like intervals. I thought I could get to be faster a little bit and makes me confortable in the race if complete all.
I really didn't want to get lose no more weights, people say "you look very thin!", but when I'm running I can feel I'm a fatty. I feel my body is very heavy like an elephant. So, I'm thinking about how can I get lose my weights?

friday's efforts:
mil:12km
4km as warm up around Gosho, 6km speed session at 4:15/km-4:20/km pace, cool down for 2km
time:1:01:30
lap1: time: 5:35 avg HR: 169-86% avg Pace: 4:15/km mil: 1.32
lap2: time: 5:34 avg HR: 170-88% avg Pace: 4:15/km mil: 1.31
lap3: time: 5:31 avg HR: 175-90% avg Pace: 4:12/km mil: 1.31
lap4: time: 5:30 avg HR: 178-92% avg Pace: 4:11/km mil: 1.31
lap5: time: 3:27(?) avg HR: 180-93% avg Pace: 4:05/km mil: 0.75(?)
avg HR: 148-76%
avg Pace: 5:04/km
cal: 548kcal
beginning time: 9:25am
location: at picture gallery

4th saturday
I went for work today even it's a middle of 3 holidays, but that's fine because I can take a dayoff on next Thursday. I cooked a pasta and a green's
stir-fries for dinner also ate Tofu, very satisfied. I want to get lose some weight but I'm still hungry. I think that's better to eat plenty vegetable, fruits, rice and pasta as Steve says, but not to have sweets either alcohol by the race!
Today went for run at lunch hour around a huge Toshiba factory in Fuchu. There are 4km around it, so ran for 2laps about 8km as steady running. I had a good luch time, it was a first experience.

saturday's efforts:
ran as warm up at around 130 at first lap, and pace up to 140-144 at secound.
mil:8km
time:41:41
avg HR:
134-69%
avg Pace: 5:09/km
cal: 309kcal
beginning time: 12:16pm
location: around Toshiba factory

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.