Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

in six days

I'm taking a dayoff of running today.

My third full-marathon will start in six days, but I'm not ready pretty good for it mentally and mentally. My body obviously is resting because I'm not running, just go to work and have massage, relax and relax. Not eat too much but plenty nutrition.

Instead of having sweets, taking dried-fruits, bananas, and one to two litter of water at office plus coffee with milk. Now I'm taking care about my foods, no beer, no sweet, no fat, and eat rice, Nattou, tofu, etc...as matie recommends.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.