Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

start living out of the spring

I started training from Monday's night, but today took a break since feel tired and had fever. I was going to sleep as soon as possible, but still suffering, writing and doing something.

Last night went for run for 7k as neighborhood running just easy but not too steady.
I felt my body heavy like an elephant. I ate too much in Guam trip.
I still can cry when I think about my failure third marathon, but have to keep moving to the next thing, shouldn't be negative... so applied for Arakawa marathon to make me feel better and be possitive.

Tomorrow, hope to join for 5k TT and run as well as I can run fast.

1 comment:

MilesandMiles said...

you are not alone... just one week after Ohtawara i have been on a constant eating binge!! Eating like a hungry horse!... while not exercising... one of the drawbacks of the marathon maybe... 3 weeks taper with carbo loading and 2 weeks recovery with carbo reloading! I cant start to train again but my legs are still buggered for the time being !

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.