Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

early birds running with chicks

There is a proverb "The cow that's first up, gets the first of the dew".
I ran as early birds running with chicks, it was very fun!
We gathered in front of Hanzomon, and started running at 8:35am.
Just ran easy and steady with girl's talking...
We rounded at 5min pace for 1 loop, it was perfect pace as an easy running, right? During running, not only enjoyed running, but also enjoyed viewing autumnal colors of the leaves in front of Tokyo Station. There were many tourists in the early morning, it was beautiful sunny day. Hope we can run again together!

today's efforts:
mil: about 15k + about 3k to get to Tokyo Gym
time: about 1:17 + about 20minutes

I didn't wear a wear link, watch either foot pod, today.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.