Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

thursday fairly easy session with no higher than HR144.

I realized that I'm supposed to run for 9k today after the session, then too late to know that. I thought it's OK to run only 7k, why??? So what should I do? just pass a nice and simple day or run after work? Tomorrow is the another day but tonight is tonigh, it's not the another. uhhhh.
This morning felt good, started running very easy and slow and in the middle got fast around 144 or 145 HR bpm, felt very good, I had a good morning run. I love running very much.

this morning efforts:
mil: 7km
time: 38:31
avg HR: 132-68%
avg Pace: 5:38/km
cal: 282kcal
beginning time: 7:24am
location: my neighborhood

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.