Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, November 20, 2006

dnf

I was DNF in Tokyo Women's.



I didn't know that thing would be so hard if I couldn't complete the target.
I was so terrible, but already moving on to the next good thing, I got not only
undesirable result but also good experience, and learned a lot from this marathon, so improving!!! Hope the next would be better, so keep running and training in a row to revenge my target in the Spring Marathon in Boston or somewhere.

Thank you a lot for cheering and helping on cold rainy Sunday.

2 comments:

Clairie said...

You started the race in bad weather and that is a big thing.

It is the hard races and the days that we are unable to finish that make us stronger persons. You will run your next race with the determination and need for revenge that will give you the spirit and fire to get you across the line.

I am sure that your goal will come and when it does the victory will be all the sweeter for having to experience a DNF and the general hardships of training along the way.

zihuatanejo said...

Hello Clairie, thank you for your encouragement. I will do revenge in the spring marathon.
I keep running and training to the next good thing!!! Thank you again.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.