Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

steady 15k running at gosho on tuesday night

I just started running at Gosho as usual, then I passed Shoji-san!
He said he has already done 2 laps running there and he was going to back to home! How coincidentally meeting! He also has passed Akira-kun ahead 1km (behind 1km for Shoji-san), everybody is running, it's time to run and run.

I took a long time between running and running since last time, but still my legs were heavy as elephant's... too hard to run with them, and I'm getting lose my weight, have lost about 3k after the marathon Lake-Toya and still losing. I should had to take more break?
I'm eating a lot every time, ate Yakiniku last night, a BIG CHINESE LUNCH with my big eater co-worker but I can lose my weight, it's kind of serious problem.

Running was good except sore muscles, I followed my today's plan, 75% steady run and some hill-up dash, well-done.

today efforts:
time: 1:24:19
mil: 15k
warm up for 3.95km, steady run at 75% for 9.72km, and cool down for 1.34km
lap1: time: 16m49s3 avg HR: 146-75% avg Pace: 5:12 mil: 3.23km
lap2: time: 16m43s1 avg HR: 152-78% avg Pace: 5:09 mil: 3.24km
lap3: time: 17m18s9 avg HR: 148-76% avg Pace: 5:20 mil: 3.24km

avg HR: 140-72%
avg Pace: 5:35/km
calories: 676kcal
beginning time: 7:15pm
location: at Gosho

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.