Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

completely exhausted

I went to Yoyogi Park as usual for LSD 35k, to get be there earlier left my place at 7:20 and took a train. I think my decision was right since could join today's lunch with Pete from Boston, recoverying Colin, not joining Steve so often and Rie-don. We had buffet in the restaurant, ate some lever.
After lunch, I rushed to my home to welcome my friend.

today's efforts:
mil: 35k - at 5:30 ~ 6:00/km for 25 km. From 25 to 30 km, try to be faster than 5:30/km, but I had jointache, just ran barely, and cool down for 5K after 3ok. And missed the timing to press the red buttom, just did my best.

time: 3h16m36s
avg HR: 153-79%
avg Pace: 5m44s
cal: 1799kcal
beginning time: 8:08am
location: Yoyogi Park

weekly mileage: 108km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.