Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

easy running for 11.63km

Ran in my neighborhood after work, I would like to get to Gosho tonight but I saved energy for tomorrow since I'm supposed to run for 20K in the Park. When I finished running, it was stopped raining, hope tomorrow will be a beautiful day.

today's efforts:
mil: 11.63km
time: 1:05:36
avg HR: 134-69%
avg Pace: 5:38/km
cal: 488kcal
beginning time: 8:07pm
location: my neighborhood

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.