Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, October 16, 2006

monday's recovery running

I went to Zenpukuji-Park for recovery running for only 4k. My running coach Steve looked like disagree with my intensity for running so ran only 4k. I feel better than before running, recoveryrunning works for me. During running, I've passed Yasuko-chan, we are neighbors!!!

Great I've done today's duty! that's why feel free to have a good day!

today's efforts:
mil: 4k
time:25:37
avg HR: 132-68%
avg Pace: 5:56/km
cal: 192kcal
beginning time: 6:30am
location: zenpukuji park

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.