Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

pace run with coach & researching fashion trend

I realized I need speed training from Friday's workouts, but some time I want to go for research trend, fashion, and something like that. Now we can know it through Google, but going out to town is easy and direct. As a result, I got a pair of Asics Tarther Japan!!!, I spent a lot of money for a RUNNING SHOES, not for heels, either boots. I believe that they support me to get up my motivation and my 3rd Marathon. Look forward to put them tomorrow.

Today, I went to the Palace with my matie Steve. We ran for 6laps, 30K. According to matie, I ran slower as he expected, I thought I could be okay to make target time, but actually I was too slow, OHHH NOOOOOH, shocked...

today's efforts:
mil: 30k?
time: 2:21:04
lap1 as warm up: time: 27:15
lap2: time: 23:08 avg HR: 142-73% avg Pace: ?
lap3: time: 22:37 avg HR: 164-85% avg Pace: 4:43/km mil: 4.79km
lap4: time: 22:31 avg HR: 169-87% avg Pace: 4:42/km mil: 4.78km
lap5: time: 22:32 avg HR: 173-89% avg Pace: 4:42/km mil: 4.79km
lap6: time: 22:39 avg HR: 175-90% avg Pace: 4:45/km mil: 4.76km

avg HR: 160-82%
avg Pace: 4:55/km
cal: 1,420kcal
beginning time: 8:21am
location: the imperial palace
weekly mileage: 103km

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Don't worry, it was only slow by a second or two per km. You did great. Nothing to be shocked about. But you are right, a few more speed sessions are required.

zihuatanejo said...

Can you set some speed session before the Marathon, please? Therefore, I won't get burn out during the Marathon!!! Otherwise, is it enough only my training schedule?

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.