Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

2nd annual tour de yamanote

I was really glad to join this fun and tough event with everyone, even though Rie-don couldn't make it. We were over 16 people, some people stopped at somewhere and some people joined from some where.

We ran around a whole Yamonate Line from Harajuku toward Shibuya, Ebisu, Shinagawa and Tokyo to Harajuku, it was a completely beautiful day.
My running friend Jayne could finish easily, and also Ma-chan! Yuka-chan did a great job, she has done a first 39km running! Well done everyone.

We had taken a lot of pictures by paper is different from last time.

I had a plan, running pace, HR status as usual. But it looked like a plan has changed, we couldn't beat the others as selfish. If wanted to do it definitely, I might had to run by myself in the Park, the Imperia Palace, or somewhere.

By the way, I completed for 116k as this week's running!
My longest mileage is getting longer every week, it could be around 500k??? It is a problem, isn't it?

today's efforts:
mil: 39k
time: 3h54m2s
avg HR 135-70%
avg Pace: 6m05s
cal: 1820kcal

begininng time: 7:06am
location: around JR Yamanote Line
weekly mileage: 116km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.