Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

go on the wagon + wednesday pace running in the park

I go on the wagon at the moment by the Marathon, not forever. I would like to do good things before that, for example take some vitamins, do stretch and muscle training etc + stop drinking any alcohol by the race. There is about only one month. (All things are my coach's instructions, actually...)

Tonight, ran in the Park as usual but the road was closed, it's under construction. During running, Gareth and Steve called my name then said "Hello" each other, but I kept running in the same pace since already on the pace running. After that a stranger runner stepped closer to me and asked to join for running, I said OK because it could be ok as a bodyguard. I saw youg drunkers in the running course, I was scared a little bit them, so why not! He said he got elected for 1st Tokyo Marathon, it was 1st training day for the Marathon, oh lucky him!!!

today's efforts:
mil: 24km
time: 2:09:52
lap1 as warm up: time: 29:45 avg HR: 129-66% avg Pace: 5:57/km mil: 5k
lap2 as HR150: time: 1:12:21 avg HR: 152-78% avg Pace: 5:08/km mil: 14km
lap3 as cool down: time: 27:46 avg HR: 148-76% avg Pace: 5:31/km mil: 5km
avg HR: 146-75%
avg Pace: 5:23/km
cal: 1120kcal
beginning time: 6:04pm
location: yoyogi-park
weekly mileage: 43km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.