Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

wednesday workouts in musashino area

I woke up at 6:30 and started running at 6:40. It's third day as early bird week, I was feeling pretty good but exhausted so much after running, so I was not genki today at office. It's a problem if I don't work as usual due to morning running. Go for sleep earlier tonight.

I disappointed today since couldn't run as Steve's expecting when I read a bad review, sorry...

today's efforts:
mileage: 19km
time: 1h40m55s
avg HR: 145-75%
avg Speed: 11.3km/h
calories: 892kcal
begininng time: 6:40am
location: via Inokashira Park to Koganei Park and through Tamagawa-Josui to my place
weekly mileage: 33.5km

the details:
warm up:
mil: 6km time: 37m24s avg HR: 125-65% avg Speed: 10.4km/h
10k at 80-83% running:
mil: 10km time: 43m59s avg HR: 159-82% avg Speed: 13.1km/h
cool down:
mil: 3km time: 19m32s avg HR: 144-74% avg Speed: 9.1km/h

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Satohi, great job!! Otsukaresamdeshita!!

That's a really good hard run. Why do you say you are disappointed that you didn't run according to the plan? You ran exactly according to the plan! 6 km slow warm up, 10 km at 80-83% (turned out to be 4:40 pace: perfect), then a 3-km cool down. That's what the program had down.

Yes, you will be very tired at work after workouts like this. There is no doubt. You just have to ganman, ganbatte, fight!

zihuatanejo said...

No, I meant, I disappoited after reading a bad your review of Tuesday hard run. You were expected more from my high HR run, but actually I saved my energy not to burn up. That's shame since I lost time and spent time for wrong thing, ooohhhh...

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.