Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, September 11, 2006

a hot park sunday running

I rode a bike at 7:45am and started park running at 8:27am on 10th Sunday. I have run for 10 laps plus 500 meters barely. It was hot early fall day but seemed like a summer day.
And in the afternoon, I ran again as recorvery, since the weather was really tough, I needed to complete mileage for 28k. So please let me say, I completed my job for yesterday!!!

Even I had some water every loop, I drunk one litter of lemon water after running as Ikki.
But still thirsty.
It was so tough to ride a bike to Kichijoji for 13K after long run, but it's a discipline for me!


sunday's efforts:
mileage: 25.5k + 3k as recorvery
time: 2h33m + 18m
avgHR: 154-79%
avg Speed: 10.9km/h
calories: 1,483kcal
beginning time: 8:27am
location: Yoyogi Park & Zenpukuji Park
weekly mileage: 76Km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.