Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

positive running

Monday, went to gym for muscle training and ran for 7k very slowly.

my efforts:
mil: 7k
time: 51m29s
avg HR: 122-63%
avg Pace: 6m35s/km
cal: 330kcal
beginning time: 7:57pm
location: in my neighborhood

Tuesday, it was cold rainning day. I didn't see any runners. How many runners have run tonight in Tokyo? I was supposed to run at Gosho, but it's bad condition, wet, slippery ground and dark. Eventually ran in my neighborhood as usual.

my efforts:
mil: 14km

warming up for 4Km - 150% running for 10km
details of 150% running
time: 44m58s avg HR: 148-76% avg Speed: 5m035s/km
time: 1h16m04s
avg HR: 122-63%
avg Pace: 6m35s/km
cal: 639kcal
beginning time: 7:56pm
location: Inokashira Park

weekly mileage: 21km

1 comment:

Stephen Lacey said...

Satohi, Good job on getting out there and running on such a night.

I don't understand all your data, especially the portion of the 150HR. If you ran 10 km in 44:58, that is equal to a pace of 4:30/km, not 5:35. But I'm not sure if the distance was exactly 10 km or not. If you ran at a heart rate of 148 for a speed of 5:35/sec, it seems too slow. Please *think* about your data and check it again. Remember, the watch distance measurement might not be right, so try to work out actual distnce to match with time.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.