Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

saturday easy run at gosho

I ran at higher HR than the plan at Gosho today since HR got higher naturally as your imagine due to the course. I encoutered one thousand of fans of SMAP after running, there was a concert in the National Stadium. I'll try to do a long running at 8am in the Park with all of you. Not only fans are old, but also they got old!!! (me too...)

today's efforts:
mileage: 12k
time: 1h06m52s
avgHR: 141-73%
avgSpeed: 11.1km/h
calories: 563kcal
location: Akasaka Gosho
weekly mileage: 48km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.