Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, September 18, 2006

monday recovery running

Went for run to Gosho in the morning, I had some companions for this. Even though we enjoyed after typhoon, it was so humid during running. Afterwards, enjoyed having a grape sorbet and Italian lunch, since we need to get nutrition measurably. However, ordered a lot of tomato's taste plates, pasta, salad, and a capricciosa. They were so tasty, satisfied.

today's efforts:
time: 1h05m
mil: 10k
avg HR: 147-76%
avg Speed: 11.5km/h
cal: 595kcal
beginning time: 10:21am
location: Gosho

2 comments:

Clairie said...

G'day Satohi,

Stephen tells me that you did your 20km run at 4:40min/km pace. Well done. That will be a good one to have in the bag before the marathon.

Not sure what your goal is but when I did my marathon of 3:23 I did a lot of longer runs beforehand at race pace. They felt so much harder than the race itself. The weather and the other training during the week makes the long runs tough but when you taper the 4:40min/km pace comes real easy.

Best of luck with it.

zihuatanejo said...

Hello Clairie, thank you for your comment. But it's not tart!!! so sweet!!!
Last sunday's training was so hard! I walked a few of meters.

I will keep training and following Steve's advice. Thanks again.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.