Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

otokomae?

Today's my duty was steady run at 75% for 14K, left my place before breakfast, via Inokashira Park to Koganei Park. Today's running distance is only 14K, so not run in the Park, just through it and went back via Tamagawa Josui. Today's weather was so soft, cool and dry. Running season has started, I passed a lot of runners today, it seemed everyone started for the fall race.

I went to Tokyo Rikuren for sign up for TW on Thurday, now I'm getting nervous about my marathon. Ummm I'm wondering that could finish under my wishing time? Now I have backache, it's so hard. I went for having muscle massage last night, and went for having Thai massage today, everybody said my back is so hard, that's why I did some stretching with a stretch pole, and a balance ball in the gym. Hope it will be better, soft and smooth.



And I had a tasty OtokomaeTofu tonight, now I'm giving myself to Tofu. It's so yummy and healthy.
By the way, Otokomae means cool man, studmuffin(?).


today's efforts:
mil: about 16km, 2km for warm up and 13k steady and 1k for cool down.
time: 1h30m16s
avg HR: 140-73%
avg Speed: 5:30min/km
cal: 743kcal
beginning time: 9:30am
location: via Inokashira Park to Koganei Park and passed through Tamagawa Josui, a nice running course.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.