Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

feel like a grandma

My body aches all over because of Sunday's trail running in Ome. I can't walk as usual either run. However I enjoyed and hutsled with Taeko-san, Bob, and Fabrizio. Anyway, can' t move at all today.

sunday's efforts:
mileage: 17.4k
time: 2h13m25s
avg HR: 158- 81%
max HR: 181- 93%
avg speed: 7.4km
calories: 1,237kcal

I got lose some weight again...

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.