Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Friday, July 21, 2006

la clase salsa

I'd like to dance like a professional latin dancer, because it's so much fun.
After overtime work, I went to have a Salsa class in Kichijoji!!! I used to learn it in Roppongi but now it's far from my work also my place, so am unable to go after work as before.

Learned Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, so cool. A mi me gusta mucho de bailar and all people is kind and the class was not so hard, very fun. Dance coach (I have used this word frecuently in these days!) is nice, so have decide to keep going!!!

Speaking of running, I just want to run easy and enjoyable.
Don't care the result and the race, I don't feel like thinking about it.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.