Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

copying what my coach is doing

I learned tonight what I've been made mistake many time.
I was saying "I have knee sore" but "sore knee" is the best to say as Steve saying. I just followed as I learned at language school. Thank you for telling me Steve-san.

Well, this is an interesting little distraction from what I should be doing...

4 jobs: I have had- An assistant as Interior coordinator, a hostess for banquet, a sales woman for men's suits, a weitress in Ski & Golf resort.

4 movies: Back to the future, Life is beautiful, Amores Perros, Charlie's Angels. Also I love TV show, 24, Friends, ER, and some Korean drama too.

4 places: I have been on vacation- Riviera Maya in Mexico, National Parks in the US, a place which Aya lives in HK, Sapporo and Otaru in Hokkaido

4 favorite foods: Pasta which is made by myself is so yummy, Miso soup is supportive when I hung over especially, Fried Egg-plants with soy sauce soup are match with Sake, Mexican foods are my basic.

4 places I would rather be right now: Something nice apartment in Kichijoji in Tokyo, Maui and Big Island in Hawaii, Espana, Mexico.

4 favorite bands/singers: Def Tech, Monkey Majik, Ketsume-ishi, Usher

4 Bloggers I am tagging: Steve, Steve, Steve, and Steve.

I joined Namban-training tonight.
I was running for 5K TT, but I had sore knee though, stopped at 3k point.
I couldn't finishing 5k since it was too hot, and no motivation...
After that, went to Park for easy running for around 2.5k

today's efforts:
mileage: about 6k
time: ?

1 comment:

zihuatanejo said...

AYA!!!

Thank you for your comment, I can't wait to see you in Nagano. I'm glad to know you have a friend who speaks Spanish. Can not to wait to see you guys.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.