Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

out of season

I'm supposed to run in Obuse mini-marathon this Sunday but caught a cold on Monday. I feel better now but not good at all. My brain didn't work on Wednesday so took a half dayoff in the afternoon. Nobody denied even I needed to be there. My voice sounds like a snail.

I asked some people for Obuse Marathon "How do you like to run in Obuse?" "Why not go to Obuse?" "You should go to Obuse, you will like it!" but I feel like taking a rest this weekend since my condition isn't perfect... I will see by Saturday night. First of all, head to Nagano and have dinner with group and then decide it.

According to the weather forecast, not sure rainning day or beautiful day? Even it's rainning season, but not rainning as usual. Humid and hot like a sauna as Steve says in Tokyo, but caught a cold!

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.