Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Friday, July 07, 2006

progress
















I went for trail running with Katarina who came from Queens land, in NY. She usually runs with very light steps, so cool. We have explored for 17.4K from Ome turned at Mt. Raiden and back to Ome, we finished faster 10 minutes than I ran last time with some Namban guys. It was humid but had a good trail running also my knee was OK, so great.

After running, we moved to Shibuya and cooked and ate Okonomi-yaki in the restaurant. Katarina said has never cooked by ownself in the restaurant. I have a kind of same experience. I've never cooked Okonomi-yaki in my place. I had a great time with her today.
After lunch went for having massage, feel so good and refleshed!!!

today's efforts:
mileage: 17.4k
time: about 2h
I didn't use wear link and foot pad, I forgot to bring them.

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Satohi, looks like you and Katarina had a lovely day of running and eating okonomiyaki. You didn't mention beer. wasn't there some beer consumed too?

zihuatanejo said...

Yes we had a great time! And glad she had Okinomiyakis in Tokyo, also they were almost perfect which we made. I didn't have beer even love it so much.
Unfortunatelly, since couldn't manage time, couldn't run on Saturday either Sunday, shame...
I will run in Obuse next Sunday, it's going to be so excited.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.